The War of Prophesy
- Classification: Nation
- Constituent Geographic Components: Mountains, River, Plains, Costal
- Humanoid Demographics: Human (40%), Elf (20%), Gnome (20%), Dwarf (5%), Others (15%).
- Humanoid Population: 3 Million
- Government Type: Representative Council
- Primary Economic Output: Food (30%), Fishing (20%), Textiles (20%), Luxury (10%), Other (20%).
- Urban/Rural Ratio: 30/70
- Primary Religions: Church of Pelor, Disciples of Heironeous, Wayside Shrine of Farlanghn
- Major Cities: Virm
Virm is governed by a merchant council, mainly composed of women. While the country’s products are largely agrarian in nature, the splendid city of Virm houses the world’s largest Library, the Virmian University, and one of the world’s most active ports. The city of Virm lies at a crucially strategic point on the coast near the Selcur Straights and along one of the few mountain passes to Surm.