The War of Prophesy
- Classification: Territory
- Constituent Geographic Components: Mountains, River, Plains, Costal
- Humanoid Demographics: Orc (50%), Hobgoblin (30%), Kobold (10%), Other (10%).
- Humanoid Population: Approx 12 million
- Government Type: Tribal
- Primary Economic Output: Food (50%), Fishing (20%), Textiles (20%), Other (10%).
- Urban/Rural Ratio: 30/70
- Primary Religions: Shrine to Erythnul, Temple of Gruumsh, Paladins of Hextor
- Major Cities: N/A
Mogom isn’t so much a nation as it is a territory over run by Orc and Hobgoblin tribes. They war with each other constantly. Little among civilized nations is known of the inner workings of Mogom, except that they trade heavily in worked metal products and frequently raid into Virm and Jarcarter. Suffice it to say that the main concern with Mogom is the sheer number of orcs and hobgoblins located there. Should they ever be united…