The War of Prophesy
- Classification: Nation
- Constituent Geographic Components: Lake, River, Plains, Coastal
- Humanoid Demographics: Elf (60%), Half-Elf (20%), Human(10%), Others (10%).
- Humanoid Population: 1.5 Million
- Government Type: Magocracy
- Primary Economic Output: Magical Services (30%), Food (10%), Fishing (10%), Textiles (20%), Luxury (10%), Other (20%).
- Urban/Rural Ratio: 50/50
- Primary Religions: Venerable Society of Boccob, Servants of Wee Jas, Druidic Brotherhood
- Major Cities: Tor Salaa
- Principal Allies: Virm
Wizards, arcanists, artificers, sages, and any student of the arcane look to Tor Salaa as the seat of power and innovation. The city of Tor Salaa is located on a nexus of Ley magic. To a first time visitor the organic architecture of Tor Salaa is likely the first thing to catch the eye. All buildings are grown from enormous mushrooms and tended by the Druidic Brotherhood headquartered in Tor Salaa. The mushroom towers can grow in excess of 10 stories high—all are living and some have even developed sentience after years of tinkering. The Druidic Brotherhood of Tor Salaa is unique in their Nature-altering practices and close affinity to the arcane arts, two distinctions which isolate them from other druidic societies around the world.