The War of Prophesy
- Level 10 + 500 XP (45,500 XP). Spend it how you like. LA Buyoff is allowed.
- 32 point buy for base stats
- 2 flaws maximum
- 2 traits maximum
- All official WotC 3.5E material allowed. The caveat being: if I don’t have it, you’ll have to supply me with a copy of the relevant rules.
- Use level 10 expected wealth table to determine how much gold you can have. No one item may consume more than 50% of your budget.
Additionally, you are required to provide me some small RP development. Specifically:
- Give your character 3 secrets, one big, one medium, and one small. A big secret might be, “I murdered someone.” or “I am a run-away prince” or “I witnessed a prophesy being uttered.” Something of that magnitude. A medium secret would be “I know how speak Draconic”, or something of the sort. A small secret might be, “I am strongly attracted to shiny objects”. Once you have those 3 secrets squared away, you will need to share the big secret with me, and you must share a small secret with at least one other party member during the first session.
- Please select a country of origin from the map tab
- Think about why you might be traveling with a traveling circus (that’s how the campaign will start). You needn’t be a performer. For example, you might have just been sharing the same road with the circus on a long journey and decided to travel with them for safety.